Embedding video using embed widget
To embed videos using the Embed Widget,
1. Open the page you would like to embed the video to in LiveEdit.
2. Click and drag the Embed Widget from the widgets bar onto the content area you wish to display the video.
3. The embed dialog window will open where you can paste the embed code for your video.
4. Click Apply to embed video on your page.
Embedding video through the content editor
You can also embed video through the source editor on any content widget.
1. In LiveEdit for the page you want to embed video, click on the settings icon for the content widget to open up the content editor.
2. Click on the Source Code icon found in the editor tools to open up the HTML editor.
3. Copy & Paste the embed code for that video into the HTML editor.
4. Click OK to apply your changes.
5. A graphic will show up inside the content editor showing you that a video has been added.
6. Click Apply to save your changes.