When pasting content from an external text document you will need to apply Paste as Text option in the editor tools. This will remove any formatting from your external text document that could conflict with the CSS styles added to your website.
1. While in the Morweb editor click on the Paste as Text button in the tools bar.
2. Click OK when the pop up window appears.
2. Paste the content into the editor while plain text mode is on.
3. Once you're done copying content into the editor click on the Paste as Text button again to toggle plain text off and you can now begin formatting the content using the Morweb editor tools.
4. Click Apply to save your work and you are done.
You can also remove formatting to text you have already copied and pasted into the editor by clicking on the Clear Formatting icon found in the editor tools.