1. To add a Blog Post from the Back-End of Morweb, simply log into your Morweb site and click the Blogs link under the 'Pages' tab on the main menu. This will open the Blog Manager.
2. To create a new post, select the Create Post link on the top right of the page. To edit an existing post just click on the title of the post you want to edit, this will launch the blog editor window.
3. To add a blog post through Live-Edit of Morweb, go to your blog page where all your posts are listed. Then click on the Write icon from the top right of a post listing.
4. The Blog Editor will then be displayed. Here, you can add your posts, title and content.
Title - The title of your post. You can use any phrases, words or characters.
Content Area - The blank box where you enter your article, links, links to images and any information you want to display on your blog post.
5. Next, click the Media tab to the right of the title. Here, you can add images to your post.
Thumbnail Image - is previewed on the blog post list, while the Header Image is generally displayed on the blog post.
6. Next, select the Categories tab where you can set the categories you want the post selected to. You can also set Tags to your post here as well.
Categories - The general topic the post can be classified in. Readers can browse specific categories to see all posts in the category. To add a new category, type into the box and click the "+" link in this section.
Tags - Refers to micro-categories for your blog. Posts with similar tags are linked together when a user clicks one of the tags. To add a new tag, type into the box and click the "+" link in this section.
7. Publish settings let you set when you want your post to be displayed. You have 3 options for publishing.
a) Immediately - publish the post after clicking the Publish button.
b) Schedule - publish the article at a future date and time.
c) Save as Draft - your article will not publish and a copy will be saved to be re-used later.
**Make sure to refresh your browser if you don't see your post right away.
Morweb also gives you the option to post directly to your Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn accounts.
Please note you'll need to connect your social accounts in the Back-End by clicking the Socials button.
8. SEO Settings - Here you can add Meta Title, Meta Description and Meta Keywords. If you don't fill this in, thats okay, Morweb will automatically add these for you based on the title and content of your blog post.